Benefit – 30% for 12 month iptv subscription (limited offer)
one monthBaby package
4K FHD HD Channels
three monthsBasic Package
4K FHD HD Channels
one yearSuper Pack
4K FHD HD Channels
six monthsPremium Package
4K FHD HD Channels
Watch What You Want, When You Want!
iptvm3u provide best pricing for you with a step by step instructions, which can assist you to set up the IPTV Subscription on your own. You just need to follow the tutorial appropriate to your device. Then you can get the opportunity to enjoy over 18,000 Premium Live TV Channels worldwide and more than 10,000 Movies & TV Shows
You will need to use the controller app named as “Smart IPTV” to proceed with configuration. You can get it for seven days for free. Then you can make a one-time fee of € 5.49 and start using it.
- As the first thing, you need to check if your Samsung/LG TV or Fire Stick is compatible with IPTV. You need to go to the app store and search for the “Smart IPTV” app. If you can see the app, your device is compatible and you can download the app.
- Once you download the Smart IPTV app, launch it.
- Keep a note of MAC Address that you can see on the screen.
- Now visit http://siptv.eu/mylist/
- Navigate to the section named as “Add an external playlist link”. You need to enter the MAC address in here. You should also include your unique IPTVm3u subscription URL under the field called Link.
- You need to make sure that you select “Various” as the countries dropdown.
- Tick the “Keep Online” checkbox.
- Now select “Add Link” button.
- Restart the television.
- If you want to see channel groups, just press on blue colored button that you see in the remote controller.
Use Smart STB
- First, you need to check if Smart STB is available for your device, go to your Smart TV store and search for it
- Download the Smart STB app and launch it.
- Once you launch it, click on the okay button using your remote control on the first screen that appears to you.
- Click on the System settings then device info
- Provide us with your Virtual MAC Address that appears on the screen
- We will activate your MAC and send you portal URL to add to your device when you subscribe with us
- Go back to portals and add the Portal 1 name (any name) and portal 1 URL (we will send to your email).
- Once done click on the back button.
- After a few seconds the channels will load
N.B Make sure to purchase Smart STB app from their website since it’s a paid app
Here are the setup instructions for Openbox
Open up an Internet browser.
Now you need to enter the IPTVM3U URL on it.
You will be asked to save a file.
Click on Save as and add any name.
Now you can copy the file to a USB flash drive. Then you need to connect the USB flash drive to Openbox.
Now you need to take the remote controller and follow these steps.
Go to menu
Go to Network local settings
Go to Network App
Go to IPTVm3u
Press on Yellow Button to read from the USB drive.
Now you can see the command saying success on Openbox.
If you still have any issues, simply restart Wi-Fi router and Openbox.
We will show you how to set up the IPTVm3u using Kodi Kryopton 17.
Launch Kodi app
in the left menu click on TV
Click on Add-on browser.
Click on PVR IPTV Simple Client
Click on Configure
Enter the m3u IPTV subscription URL that you have copied.
Now you will be able to see the playlist URL entering option. Click on it.
Enter the URL of the playlist.
In case if you are having the M3U text located on the computer or network, you need to define location to local path.
Click on M3U playlist URL.
Visit to the location where file is stored. Then click on it.
Click on OK.
Wait for some time until you get the notifications loaded.
Now you can come back and it would look similar to this.
You need to open Kodi.
Click on System.
Now you should click on TV.
Then click on General.
You need to select Enabled. This will let you know a pop-up that says you don’t have a PVR client enabled.
Come down and click on PVR IPTV Simple Client.
Click on Enable
Click on Configure
Add the M3U playlist URL that you have.
Select OK another time.
When you come back, you will be able to see TV on the home screen.
You can click on that and see the list of live TV channels.
Via VLC app
You need to download VLC software https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html
Install VLC software and open it.
Navigate to Media and select Open Network Stream.
Enter your unique IPTV subscription link.
Press on play and wait until you see the channels.Using
Via IPTVpalace app for windows devices
Click here to download the IPTVPalace app for windows devices
Install and open the app
Insert your IPTV subscription username and password that you will get after subscribing with us.
click on *Add user* and now you will be able to start using your service and watch your favorite Live TV, Movies and TV Shows.
Use Cloud Stream IPTV Player
Go to App Store and download Cloud Stream IPTV Player.
open the App.
On the upper left corner click on the “dashes” icon.
In the down left corner click on the “+” sign
Click on load m3u file
Click on load m3u from web
Add the m3u link (it will be sent to your email when you buy IPTV from us) and click add
Use iPlay TV
Go to App Store and download iPlay TV.
Upload the unique subscription URL.
Now you will be able to see the playlist.
Use GSE smart IPTV Pro
Go to App Store and download GSE SMART IPTV pro.
Accept the EULA Rule
Select settings that you can see in left hand corner
Locate the menu called “Remote Playlists”
Select the button named as “+”
Enter your IPTV subscription URL via selecting add iptvm3u url
You need to connect your MAG Device to internet and television. Then you should follow the below steps.
- Navigate to Settings, System Settings, Servers and Portals.
- Set IPTV Palace as Portal 1
- Enter the URL in your email to Portal 1 URL section.
- Leave the name of Portal 2 to empty.
- Leave the URL of portal 2 to empty.
- Now you will be able to see the list of channels.
Use IPTV Smarters Channel
Ensure connecting your TV and your Roku device together.
Navigate through the Roku Channels store.
Look for IPTVm3u Smarters Channel and download it.
Open the IPTV Smarters Channel.
It will ask you to add your username, password and Portal URL (These info are provided to you when you purchase IPTV).
After inserting the required information click on add user.
Your Favorite TV Channels and Video On Demand will load and you can start watching.
Use M3u Playlist Player Channel
Ensure that your Roku device is connected to your TV.
Use your Roku remote control and navigate through the Roku Channels store.
Search for M3u Playlist Player Channel and download it.
Launch the M3u Playlist Channel.
Click on Add new playlist.
Insert your IPTV m3u link and any playlist name (make sure to buy premium IPTV).
It might take a few minutes for your playlist Live TV Channels, Movies and TV Shows to load.
After loading turn off your Roku device and turn it back on again.
Reopen the M3u Playlist Player Channel again.
choose the IPTV playlist that you created before.
Now you can Find and watch your favorite Live TV Channels and VOD.
Access PlayStore and download Perfect Player IPTV. Then you can follow the below steps.
Launch Perfect Player.
Navigate to the Settings
Access the tab called General.
Visit playlist and enter the IPTVm3u URL that you have.
Navigate to EPG.
Enter the EPG url and click on OK.
Come back to Settings and select Playback.
Select change system volume.
Navigate back to settings page.
Select “Show Channels as Group” folder.
Restart the player.
Now you will be able to see channels on left.
Press the left hand button on your remote and you can get all channels to the group folder.
Now you can visit any folder and enjoy channels.
Here are the steps that you need to follow to complete configuration on Dreamline T1/ T1+ / T2 and T6.
As the first thing, you need to take the MAC address of device.
Wait until the STB boots up.
Finish the update that you can see.
Now you will come to Server Menu.
Click on Exit button and select OK.
Now you will get the main DOL screen where you can see the MAC address.
Instructions to configure on T1/ T1+ / T2 and T6.
When you get to Dreamlink On Line, navigate to settings.
Click on the Green Button in your remote and navigate to “Edit”.
Add a name for “Portal Name”
Add the URL in your activation email to “Portal URL”
Confirm and press OK.
Now you will be able to start watching. If you notice any issue, simply restart Wi-Fi Router and Dreamlink.
Use IPTV app
1. Go to Playstore
2. Search for IPTV
3. Download the first IPTV app appears (developed by Alexander Sofronov)
5. Click on Add playlist appears in the middle of the screen
6. Click on Add URL from the upper right corner
7. Insert your m3u subscription link (will be sent to your email when you get the subscription from us) inside the Playlist URL section
8. Type IPTVPalace in the Playlist name section
9. Click on Okay and wait for the Channels to load
Use IPTVPalace Android App
Click on here to directly download IPTVPalace app on any android device.
Install the App.
Open it, you will have two options (Load your Playlist or File/URL and Login with Xtream Codes API).
If you have your own m3u playlist link or file from any IPTV provider choose the first option and insert it there.
If you have subscription from us then choose Login with Xtream Codes API and insert the username and password that we will provide you with.
Wait for your Channels to load and start watching your favorite Channels & VOD.
4. Open the IPTV app